Sling TV has been one of the best options for cord-cutters. It’s easy to use, affordable and comes with various channels.
However, there are several issues with Sling TV as well. Here’s how to have them fixed.
The common Sling TV problems include not turning on, apps not turning and not being able to access your account. We’ll provide a step-by-step solution for each issue.
Table of Contents
Troubleshooting Sling TV Problems
Here are some of the Sling TV issues and their solutions:
1. Login Failed
If your account was recently created or your email address changed, try logging into your Sling TV account again.
2. Unable to access Sling TV
If you have tried everything and your Sling TV still won’t connect, it might be time to reset your network connection. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select Advanced.
- Scroll down to Reset Network Settings.
3. Sling TV Not Working
There are several ways to fix this issue. Some of these include resetting the router, checking your router settings, and updating the Sling TV app.
Reset your router
- Resetting your router might be one of the easiest ways to fix Sling TV problems.
- Just turn off your router, unplug it and wait for a few minutes.
- After that, plug your router back in and wait for it to boot up again.
- Only if it doesn’t work, you might have to restart your router.
Check your router settings
- Your router might be having issues.
- It is imperative to ensure that your router settings are up to date if your router is connected to your internet service provider (ISP).
- You can check your router settings by going to your ISP’s website.
Update the Sling TV app
If you are having issues with Sling TV, you might want to update the app. This is the only way to get the latest features and fixes.
To do so, go to the “Updates” tab in the Sling TV app on your phone or tablet.
In the “Updates” tab, you can update the app to the latest version.
4. Sling TV Not Loading:
If you are experiencing Sling TV not loading problems, it is likely because your internet connection isn’t working properly.
To fix this, try the following:
- Verify that your internet connection is working.
- Go to the settings section in your Sling TV app.
- Verify you’re on the correct internet connection.
- Make sure you are connected to a Wi-Fi network and not a mobile connection.
- Try changing your internet connection.
Sling TV is a great service that offers thousands of channels from various regions around the world. It is one of the best ways to watch live sports and news without having to pay outrageous prices.
However, if you are still having problems, you should restart your router.
Hopefully, you have found the solutions to the Sling TV problems that you have been facing.
However, if you are still experiencing issues, it is important to reset your router. If you can’t fix it, try to update the Sling TV app.
Also, try to change your internet connection if you are having issues.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions, problems, or recommendations.
Check out the following blogs if you have a different TV brand:
- Hisense TV Problems – Easy Troubleshooting Guide
- 10 Common LG TV Problems and Troubleshooting Guide
- Troubleshooting Onn TV Problems
Steven Settles is a professional content writer with over 7 years of experience in writing for different niches, including brand reviews, technology, fitness, and more.
Currently, he is working as a content writer for WorstBrands, where he provides insightful reviews of different products, including home appliances, outdoor gear, fashion, and kitchen products. In his free time, Steven enjoys traveling and exploring new places.