Having a bad gaming mouse in your hand will make you feel uncomfortable and disrupt your gameplay. These disruptions during the game are so annoying and can contribute to the anger of a gamer.
So, you need to pick a mouse that is easy to grip and performs well in your favorite games.
Before purchasing a new mouse, have a look at our list of the worst gaming mouse to avoid in 2021.
Table of Contents
List of 5 Worst Gaming Mouse
We have made a list of the worst gaming mouse brands based on their performance while gaming. Moreover, we got feedback from the pro gamers regarding the below mentioned mouse to make an unbiased guide for you.
The followings are the bad gaming mouse to stay away from.
1. 3M Ergonomic
3M Ergonomic mouse works as a standard optical mouse while keeping your hand and wrist at a neutral angle.
The shape of 3M is quite weird, and it feels like holding a stick in your hand. It seems to be an excellent design, but it offers an entirely different gameplay experience.
Reasons to Avoid
- Buttons get stuck, and you will have to press harder
- Aiming and shooting at the same time is difficult
- Switching weapons on this mouse is a real challenge
- The bottom of the mouse is not smooth
- You may not be able to play games well because of the weird feeling of handling
2. Delux M618
Delux M618 Plus Ergonomic is a vertical mouse. It is one of the unique designs to minimize arm discomfort when used for a longer time.
However, this mouse is pretty good for web surfing but terrible for games.
Reason to Avoid
- DPI switch gets stuck and required a hard press
- Aiming is difficult
- Keys are not consistent
- Back and forth buttons are not programmable
- This mouse is only good for web browsing
3. Gamdias Hades
Gamdias Hades M1 RGB is a customized gaming mouse, comes with wired and wireless options. It is a lighting mouse with an optical sensor. Furthermore, you can remove some weights on it to make it more comfortable.
It was designed to provide a long playing time, but gamers found it tough to get a good experience out of it.
Reasons to Avoid
- Cursor movements become sluggish if used for a long time
- If you scroll while holding a left key, the scroll wheel will get stuck
- Error in installing software named Hera from Gamdias’s website for customized features
- Not reliable for longevity
4. Corsair M65
The Corsair M65 RGB Elite is a great mouse with a lighter aluminum frame. It has an excellent build quality with outstanding performance.
The best thing about Corsair M65 is its near-universal design that fits in all hand sizes and grips. Still, some issues qualified this product to the list of the worst gaming mouse.
Reasons to Avoid
- It double clicks itself on a single click
- Sometimes it doesn’t register a left click (usually after 16 to 20 clicks)
- Dedicated sniper button is inefficient
- The iCue software is problematic
- Bad for big hands and claw grip
5. Razer Orochi
The Razer Orochi is a beautiful and comfortable mouse at a reasonable price. It has a smooth plastic body with rubber on both sides for added grip.
But it has some flaws that you need to know before counting on this one.
Reasons to avoid
- The size is too small, causing discomfort during longer playing sessions.
- During gameplay, Bluetooth causes lag
- Missed out on 5G sensor
- No wireless dongle option
- Dull lighting
Frequently Asked Questions
What mouse does Shroud use?
Logitech G Pro Wireless.
Shroud uses a Logitech G Pro Wireless gaming mouse while he games. The Logitech G Pro Wireless is one of the best wireless gaming mice in 2021.
What mouse does TFUE use?
TFUE uses the Razer Viper Ultimate gaming mouse while he games. It has the fastest mouse switch in gaming, with eight completely configurable programmable keys.
What mouse does Mongraal use?
Mongraal uses the Logitech G402 while he games. The Logitech G402 is specially designed for gaming with a high-speed fusion engine.
The worst gaming mouse can ruin your gameplay experience. It will make you feel uneasy and lower your game’s performance. However, the mouse choice depends on the hand size and personal preferences of a gamer.
Today’s market is so saturated that finding a perfect gaming mouse is difficult. But, after knowing about the gaming mouse brands to avoid, you can easily make a top choice.
3M Ergonomic, Deluxe M618, Gamdias Hades M1, Corsair M65, and Razer Orochi are on the bad gaming mouse list that you should avoid to make your playing time more enjoyable and be on top of the leaderboards.
Make sure to read positive and negative feedback before you make a purchase.