Pollution and dirt particles get stuck in our hair, and soap is not easy to remove this sebum.
So we use shampoos to clean the scalp to gently remove dirt and unwanted sebum.
Choosing a good shampoo is challenging if you’ve frizzy, dull, and rough hair.
There are several shampoo brands on the market to treat hair problems, and Kirkland is one of them. This brand is famous for hair care products and products for thin, dry, and dull hair.
Kirkland shampoo is a luxurious product that makes your hair clean, shinier, and softer. It is sulfate free and safe for every type of hair.
So, in this Kirkland shampoo review, we will shed light on its pros, cons, and ingredients. Keep reading to know if the brand is good or bad for hair.
Table of Contents
- Kirkland Shampoo Review
- Brief into about Kirkland
- Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo Review
- Ingredients and their functions
- Is Kirkland Shampoo Good for Hair Fall?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kirkland Shampoo Anti-Dandruff?
- Does Kirkland Shampoo make hair soft?
- Pros & Cons of Kirkland Shampoo:
Kirkland Shampoo Review
Brief into about Kirkland
Kirkland’s signature was introduced as a private label by Costco Wholesale Corporation in 1992.
Many products are revolving in the market by Kirkland’s signature brand, and their products fall in all categories like juices, cookies, shampoo, luggage, clothing, and many more products.
The product review is all about Kirkland shampoo. Kirkland shampoo is free from chemical ingredients.
But, first, let’s talk about Kirkland’s signature moisture shampoo.
Kirkland Signature Moisture Shampoo Review
Kirkland shampoo deeply penetrates the coats, provides moisture, and nitrifies the radicles by its scientifically proven formula.
The brand offers that this product with pure natural extracts provides nourishment, hydrates the strands, improves breakage and manageability, and prevents hair color from being vibrant.
The Kirkland moisture shampoo is free from parabens, sulfate, and gluten-free, and the shampoo with these Ingredients damages the natural texture and shine and causes hair to fall.
The Kirkland brand affirms that its shampoo is made from organic or vegan products.
Also, this shampoo is safe for chemically treated or dye hairs. Water, potassium cocoate, soybean oil, decyl glucoside, and avocado oil are used during its formation.
The fact about this product is that it moisturizes the coats, provides nourishment, and gives hair a natural texture.
The negative point is that it’s not good for oily hairs and doesn’t contain a solution for dandruff and hair fall.
Use Kirkland conditioner with its shampoo; do not use it excessively, and you can use it twice a week.
You might also love to read our reviews about other shampoo brands:
- Hask Shampoo Review
- KRISTIN ESS Shampoo Review
- OGX Shampoo Review 2023- Is It Worth Using?
- Monday Shampoo Review 2023 – Is it good?
Ingredients and their functions
We will discuss the ingredients used in this shampoo and its functions. All the ingredients are organic with no side effects.
Some of the ingredients and their use are given below.
- Soybean oil –This ingredient’s primary function is to keep moisture retention in hairs. The oil is rich in manganese, fatty acids, and vitamins. This oil provides shine and improves moisture retention in your coats, and the lipids in the oil help the strands absorb better into your hair.
- Glycerin acts as a conditioner for your hair, prevents breakage and split ends, and provides the follicles moisture. Glycerin is the best ingredient to make your hair soft, smooth, and shiny.
- Argan oil – It moisturizes your scalp while protecting your strands from harm. It nourishes or nitrifies your coats from roots to tips.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate helps remove dirt, oil, and sebum from your hair. Sodium cocoyl isethionate is a natural ingredient derived from corn, coconut, and fruit sugars. This ingredient is safe for hair care.
- Phospholipids are fatty acids, and along with keratin, they make the structure of hairs. So phospholipids are important for hairs, and they help build up the structures of coats.
Is Kirkland Shampoo Good for Hair Fall?
The product has not a solution for hair fall. If you have thin hair, this is not the product you’re finding.
The product only helps deep moisturize the scalp and makes your hair shiny, smooth, and eye-catching.
Although our team collected some reviews about this product, the negative point we got from a customer about this shampoo is that it makes hair thin.
So, it is not recommended for those who are facing hair fall.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Kirkland Shampoo Anti-Dandruff?
Kirkland shampoo moisturizes the dry scalp and hydrates the follicles. It removes flaking and itchiness 30% from the scalp, so the shampoo doesn’t work 100% against dandruff. The shampoo has only the solution for rough, dry, and dull hairs.
Does Kirkland Shampoo make hair soft?
The answer is ‘yes.’ The Kirkland shampoo makes your hair soft, smooth, and shiny by providing moisturizer.
The product also has a solution for breakage and split ends. In addition, it provides nourishment to the scalp from roots to tips.
Pros & Cons of Kirkland Shampoo:
- The moisturizing formula hydrates the scalp
- Keeps hair color vibrant
- It’s free from sulfate, parabens, and gluten
- Makes your hair soft, smooth, and shiny
- 100% organic ingredients
- Not good for oily hair.
- Makes the hair a bit greasy
We’ve mentioned above all the pros, cons, and ingredients of this product and covered some questions by answering them properly.
Now it’s up to you whether you want to buy this product or not. If you have rough, damaged, and dull hair, I recommend going for it.
But if you’re facing dandruff, hair fall, and oily hair, then this product is not for you.
I hope this honest Kirkland shampoo review will surely help you whether you should buy this or not.
Before buying any hair care product, research the brand and must-read customers’ reviews about that product.
Also, buy from an authentic page or website.