Nowadays, both men and women are pretty suspicious about their hair looks. They both want healthier and shiny coats; to make them glossy and bright, many types of shampoos are on the market.
Today I’m going to do a Loreal shampoo review to see if it is worth buying.
Table of Contents
- Loreal Shampoo Review
- 1. Loreal Total Repair Five Shampoo Review:
- 2. Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Review:
- 3. Loreal EverSleek Shampoo:
- 4. Loreal Anti Hair fall Shampoo Review:
- 5. Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo:
- 6. Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo Review:
- Which one is the excellent shampoo from the Loreal wide range?
- How to use Loreal shampoo?
Loreal Shampoo Review
Let’s discuss loreal shampoo, which is one of the top-selling brands with a wide range of products on the market. Loreal makes a range of conditioners that are available on the market to treat all hair problems.
I generally prefer Loreal total repair five shampoos, and literally, I was amazed about the results. This shampoo gives me inches, just like a keratin result.
Now let’s discuss loreal shampoo’s different types and discuss their cons and pros.
1. Loreal Total Repair Five Shampoo Review:
This shampoo is specially made for those facing the problems of dry hair, rough hair, and curly hair.
Loreal total repair five shampoo removes all clear symptoms of damaged hair. It is one of the top shampoo recommended for those hairs that lack their natural shine and texture.
LAK 1000 is used to formulate loreal total repair five that infiltrate hairs layers and renew thin or damaged strands.
- Renew damaged or thin hairs
- Give shine to dry and frizzy hairs
- Reduces hair fall
- It gives moisturize to hair and scalp
- It does not give volume to hairs
- It contains sulfate
- Most of the people rate it 3.7 out of 5
2. Loreal Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Review:
Loreal extraordinary clay shampoo would be okay if it was sulfate-free. Also, it has a strong fragrance that most people don’t like because of its strong aroma.
This shampoo claims that it helps to refine oily radicles and moisturize dry strands as it is prepared for oily radicles and hard tips. But it doesn’t suit everyone. I saw many people saying that it doesn’t fulfill its requirements.
- It gives hairs moisture for up to 2 days
- It provides a chill effect on the scalp
- Not good for oily hairs
- Not suitable for everyone
- Not good for extremely dry hairs
- People rate it 3.7 out of 5
3. Loreal EverSleek Shampoo:
Loreal’s sleek shampoo is sulfate and silicone-free shampoo from the loreal shampoo range, and this is one of the best usages of this shampoo.
It has a beautiful smell, and the price is affordable. Its consistency is thin as compared to other ranges of loreal shampoo.
This shampoo is best for dye hairs and hairs that got damaged after any chemical treatment.
- Free from sulfate
- Get rid of roughness and coarse hairs.
- It makes hair smooth and soft
- Lathers well
- Can cause dryness
- Consistency thin
- May alter the natural texture of hairs
4. Loreal Anti Hair fall Shampoo Review:
This shampoo is generally recommended for managing hair fall problems. Loreal claims that it contains protein. Proteins regenerate your hair fiber and make your hair stronger. Protein is good for human hair because hair follicles are only proteins.
Hair fall occurs due to heredity, hormonal changes, and some of the times occur due to growing age and depending upon medical conditions.
The description on the packaging of the Loreal anti-hair fall shampoo says that it contains arginine that is good for hair growth and provides nourishment to the scalp.
- Its regular use reduces hair fall.
- It helps to grow hair longer.
- It contains protein that makes follicles healthy.
- It nourishes tips to roots.
- It Makes hair oily.
- It doesn’t increase the volume of the hair
- It contains sodium lauryl sulfate
- People rate it four out of 5
- Not suitable for everyone
5. Loreal Fall Resist Anti Dandruff Shampoo:
This shampoo is designed for controlling dandruff and is recommended only for dandruff hairs.
Dandruff is basically a derma problem that mainly infects the head; its indications include peel-off skin and gentle itching. The Loreal anti-dandruff shampoo claims to have amino acids that boost hair growth and makes them stronger.
I have been using this shampoo, and it works; yes, this is a good shampoo for Anti-dandruff hairs. It prevents dandruff and also regenerates the skin and hair follicles.
In addition, this shampoo reduces hair breakage and nutrify from roots to tips. But it doesn’t make hair softer or shinier.
- It Prevents dandruff.
- Nourishes from tips to roots.
- Thoroughly sanitize scalp from oil, dust, and dandruff.
- It doesn’t make hair frizzy.
- It doesn’t make hair softer or shiny.
- Not suitable for dye hairs.
- It contains sulfate.
- Must use with a conditioner.
- Not ideal for everyone.
- People rate it 3.7 out of 5.
6. Loreal Smooth Intense Shampoo Review:
The loreal smooth, intense shampoo comes with oil and is abundant with all the required nutrients. Its consistency is thick and smells not too bad. However, it makes curly hair softer or shinier.
The oil in the shampoo gives a nourishing effect to the scalp. This loreal shampoo is suggested for all skin types.
- Hair becomes glossy, smooth, and shinier.
- Suitable for normal and dull scalp.
- It Conditions the hair.
- It Nutrifies the tips to the roots.
- Not suitable for oily skin
- It needs more than two washers to remove oil or shampoo from hairs because of its thick consistency.
- Not suited to everyone.
- People rate it 3.9 out of 5.
Which one is the excellent shampoo from the Loreal wide range?
Loreal has a wide variety of shampoos, and its entire range doesn’t suit everyone. I prefer loreal total repair five shampoos; they have solutions of damaged, colorless, ragged edge, flatness, and carping hairs.
All girls suffer from these five problems from time to time, and if any of you are suffering, I’ll recommend you this one; my vote is for this one. You should try this.
How to use Loreal shampoo?
Its use is the same as another shampoo; below are the following three steps to use this shampoo:
Step1: Take a reasonable amount of shampoo and spread it on your scalp
Step2: Massage gently until a lather comes
Step3: Rinse with clean water
For better results, use a loreal conditioner with shampoo.
These were the products that we discussed in the Loreal Shampoo review. You’ll find the product according to your hair type in the loreal brand. Not all shampoos are suitable for everyone.
Also, look for genuine products as the market is embedded with many fake products you could buy. They could be dangerous to your hair health. I hope you can find your shampoo according to your needs with the help of this shampoo.