Pollution or dirt particles affect our hair a lot. We’re all finding a shampoo that cleanses our hair, removes sebum, and makes our hair shiny, smooth, and easy to style. But it’s not easy to find the shampoo that has the solution to all problems.
There are a lot of shampoos from different brands in the market, but we can’t apply all of them to our scalp. Pantene is also a well-known brand, and everyone is familiar with it.
So, today in this Pantene Micellar shampoo review, we will dig deeper into the shampoo and find out whether we should opt or not? Or what are the effects on oily, dry, or frizzy hairs?
So keep reading to know its pros and cons till the end.
Table of Contents
Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review
Pantene brings a hair care product with pro-v micellar water and cleansing milk. The Pantene micellar shampoo cleanses the scalp without clearing the skin moisture or nutrients.
Anti-oxidants used in its formation with 0% silicon, parabens, and dyes. The micellar shampoo paired with plant-based pro-v nutrient mixed to remove breakage caused due to daily stress and provide strength to the strands.
The brand claims that this cleansing water shampoo balances the pH, milky form deeply cleanses the scalp, removes and purifies impurities, deeply nourishes the fragile hairs, and hydrates the follicles.
The ingredients include water, sodium lauryl sulfate, corn silk extract, orange flower extract, cucumber fruit water, and sodium benzoate.
The negative point we got from the customer’s reviews is that the product doesn’t work for frizzy hairs, and it makes them more dry and rough. The aroma of the shampoo is not so pleasing and not long-lasting.
Pros & Cons of Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review
- The shampoo deeply cleanses the scalp and provides nourishment to the strands.
- It provides a moisturizer and hydrates the hair from roots to tips.
- Free from silicons, parabens, and dyes.
- The shampoo does not affect dye hair or color-treated hairs.
- This product is suitable for dry or normal hair.
- This shampoo prevents damaged hairs.
- The product is not suitable for frizzy hairs, making them rough.
- It Doesn’t contain a solution to falling hairs.
- It is also not effective against dandruff.
- The fragrance is so strong.
- The packaging of the product is so primary, must be attractive.
- It is not a pocket-friendly product.
- The consistency of the product is thick.
The ingredients used in Pantene micellar shampoo are as follows:
- Corn silk extract – the primary function of this ingredient is that its silk extract makes your hairs shinier or smooth. Corn contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, and fiber that helps to prevent inflammation.
- Citric acid helps make your hairs glassy, prevents itchiness and irritation, regulates the follicles of strands, removes dirt and excess oils, helps balance the pH level, and provides moisturizers to the scalp.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – it contains the properties of anti-aging and anti-oxidants. It improves hair growth, regulates blood circulation, and also helps to moisturize the scalp.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – this ingredient is obtained from coconut oil. It inhibits the moisturizing property and makes dry or damaged hairs softer and manageable.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride – it is used as a conditioning agent in hairs. It helps to remove sebum from the scalp.
Harmful ingredients Used in Pantene Micellar Shampoo
Some harmful ingredients are included in its formation. Let’s discuss them below:
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate is the most harmful ingredient found in high concentrations in Pantene. It irritates a stripping element that is unsafe for color-treated hairs or damaged hair. It is considered to be bad for the lungs. The component is dioxane, proven to cause cancer in animals.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone – the ingredient is used for preservative purposes. It causes allergies in people with sensitive skin. Because of its side effects, this ingredient will be banned soon. It also causes skin burn, so it is far from safe.
Does Pantene Micellar shampoo moisturize the hair?
The answer to this question is ‘yes.’ The Pantene micellar shampoo with plant-based pro-v nutrient-infused into the strands of follicles to deeply moisturize or nourish them. The Pantene brand named this a water cleanser that penetrates into the scalp and removes dust, oil, sebum, and impurities from the hairs. It’ll be an excellent decision to choose this shampoo if you moisturize your scalp.
Is Pantene Micellar shampoo has the solution to hair fall?
Unfortunately, the Pantene micellar shampoo doesn’t solve the hair fall problem. This shampoo gives moisturizer nourishment and strengthens the strands but doesn’t make your hair thicker. It is also not a good option for thin hairs because it doesn’t provide volume to them and doesn’t add thickness to hairs.
I hope this detailed Pantene Micellar Shampoo Review will be helpful, and now it’s up to you whether you want to buy it or not. We tried to mention both positive and negative points about the shampoo in this review.
The Pantene Micellar Shampoo is suitable for dry hairs, damaged hairs, and normal hairs. But it is not suitable for frizzy hairs, so avoid this product if you’ve curly hair.
As we know, the market is filled with fake products, that’s why always buy the products from an authentic website or page.