We probably face a problem of thin and damaged hairs, and we don’t have enough time for a full hair care routine like masks and oiling. We are finding a shampoo that has the solution to all our problems.
Dove is a well-known brand for skin or hair care products. People love their products worldwide. So let’s dive into our full Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo review to see if it lives up to the hype.
Table of Contents
- Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo Review
- Pros & Cons of Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Harmful Ingredient in Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Effective Ingredients in the Shampoo
- Is the Dove hair fall rescue shampoo work?
- Is Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo has a solution for dandruff?
- Does Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo make your hair soft and smooth?
- Verdict: Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo Review
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo Review
Dove hair fall rescue shampoo comes with nutrilock actives that nourish from roots to tips. The shampoo is for thin or normal hairs that strengthen the strands to fall down the hair.
The brand claims that it controls your hair fall up to 98% and gives hair a thick or healthy volume. The shampoo minimizes the strand pores to control hair fall, also helping to remove breakage and prevent split ends.
The ingredients used in its formation are water, sodium Laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, climbazole, geraniol, linalool, and citric acid.
Our team gathered some customers’ reviews to write positive or negative facts about the product. The product is good against hair fall, but it controls only 80% of hair fall.
This shampoo helps in providing thickness or volumizing the hairs. The negative point about this product is that its use makes your hair dry or rough; it doesn’t help make your hair soft, smooth, and shiny.
Moreover, the product is not for daily use; two to three days per week can use.
Pros & Cons of Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- It helps to control your hair fall and strengthen the follicles.
- It gives your thin hairs a healthy volume.
- The shampoo nourishes your scalp from roots to tips.
- The product is good for normal or thin hairs.
- This shampoo also helps in removing sebum from the scalp.
- It doesn’t make your hair soft, smooth, or shiny.
- It makes your hair dry and rough.
- This shampoo doesn’t have the solution for dandruff.
- It doesn’t prevent your hair from breakage.
- The fragrance is not so good.
- It doesn’t help in the elongation of hairs.
Harmful Ingredient in Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
Now we’re going to discuss the harmful Ingredients used during Dove hair fall rescue shampoo.
- Sodium Laureth sulfate – this ingredient abandons the moisture from the scalp, causes dryness, and leaves hairs damage. The product is not good for hair. It may lead to scalp irritation and remove oils. When we wash our hair with the mixing of sodium Laureth sulfate in shampoo, if lather during wash goes to the eyes, then this ingredient cause eye irritation. So it’s minor risky to use this element in shampoos.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine – although the product is derived from coconut oil, has harmful effects. It can cause allergies and is prone to irritation.
- Dimethicone silicon – the product might make your hair dry. Its formula prevents the strands from achieving moisture in the follicles. It causes split ends, dryness and breakage of strands.
Effective Ingredients in the Shampoo
Besides harmful ingredients, some other ingredients are also used in its formulation. These are :
- Citric acid – works great for hairs; it balances the pH level and removes excess oils from the scalp. Citric acid helps make your hairs glassy, stimulates follicles of strands, removes itchiness and irritation from the scalp. Moreover, the ingredient has no side effects on hair.
- Geraniol – this ingredient has anti-bacterial properties that make geraniol oil stimulate hair growth. This ingredient also helps balance the production of natural oils and provides nourishment to the scalp.
- Zinc gluconate – the deficiency of zinc causes hair loss. This ingredient works against hair fall. It helps in promoting hair growth and fights with breakage.
- Glycerin captures moisture from the air onto your hairs and is famous for preventing breakage. It helps in making your hair soft, smooth, and shiny. It removes dryness and roughness from the strands.
- Sunflower seed oil – it retains moisture to your hairs, prevents hair breakage, and removes dryness and itchiness.
Is the Dove hair fall rescue shampoo work?
‘Yes,’ it somehow controls your hair fall. The product works 78% to control hair falling. It gives your thin hairs a thick volume. But its use can make your hair a bit dry.
The Dove came with this shampoo to keep in mind the problems of thin hairs. Hair falling is a problem that occurs due to some problems like inherited or over-aged issues. This problem is more common in the person above the ’50s.
Is Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo has a solution for dandruff?
The product has not a solution to dandruff. It only works against hair thinning. This shampoo strengthens the follicles of strands and prevents hair fall. So, if you opt for this shampoo against dandruff, then it’ll not satisfy you. This shampoo has not a solution to all problems.
Does Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo make your hair soft and smooth?
We got customers’ reviews about this shampoo, and according to them, the use of this shampoo makes their hair dry and rough. So if you’ve dry hair, then its use can make them rougher and damaged. Therefore, Dove Hair Fall Rescue shampoo doesn’t make your hair soft and smooth. It just strengthens and gives thickness to your hair.
Verdict: Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo Review
Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is a good choice for people who want to control hair fall, but it is not good for those suffering from dandruff. Its use can make your hair dry and rough.
The product is not good for people who want soft and smooth hair. But if you’re using this product to strengthen thin hair, it works pretty well.
Moreover, must-read customer’s reviews before trying any new product; this will be helpful in buying. There are a lot of fake items on the market, so be cautious and only buy from verified sources.
What do you think? Have you used the Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo? Do you have another idea? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Related: Dove Dry Shampoo Review